Awardco is growing. We have a lot to do and we need your help.
As the Content Manager on the marketing team at Awardco, you will be applying your professional writing and editing experience to support marketing and sales initiatives within the company. You will also have the opportunity to lead social media and client health strategies and processes. This position requires both flexibility and creativity, but promises a great deal of variation and freedom in return as you move between projects and explore different methods and ideas.
Bonus: Are you a subject matter expert in the field of employee recognition and/or engagement? We want you!
- Own all content initiatives and the distribution of that content to relevant departments/coworkers.
- Work with Creative Director to further define the Awardco brand, it’s tone of voice, and key messages.
- Oversee all social media outreach alongside creative director. Create content for posts as needed and participate in detailed planning sessions.
- Write and edit various official documents and/or presentations for executives.
- Write and edit sales-specific content for one sheets, sales decks, etc.
- Actively work with Creative Director (and team) on marketing and branding efforts, creating and editing content for the company website, monthly newsletters, email templates, one sheets, help articles, etc.
- Collaborate with small team (or partner) on client health initiatives, including the coordination and execution of surveys, live online trainings, webinars, and other methods for retrieving feedback.
- Demonstrate flexibility in accepting content creation or editing projects and tasks that may require a quick turnaround.
- Manage several projects at any given time.
- Be proactive and creative while writing and conducting research for content projects such as white papers, blog posts, informational articles, press releases, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree related to writing/content marketing
- Minimum 4 years professional writing experience
- A passion for delivering strong creative marketing and advertising campaigns
- Experience managing, coordinating, and leading multi-channel marketing initiatives
- A love of writing and editing
- Experience conducting and citing quality research
- Familiarity with SEO, PPC, and other online content marketing strategies
- An interest in pursuing new areas of content creation and marketing
Working at Awardco
Awardco is transforming the employee recognition industry. An an employee here, you will work alongside awesome people doing awesome things. Apart from the satisfaction of making a real difference on our growing team, we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Snacks & Drinks
- Paid Holidays
- Passes to Area Resorts
- Ownership of Your Area of Expertise
Awardco recently teamed up with Amazon Business to provide a new spin on employee recognition. We are a software company providing better solutions to engage and reward employees. Our technology is changing the landscape of employee recognition and we are looking for individuals that want to be part of a big movement worldwide. Some of our clients include Texas Roadhouse, Chick-fil-A, Petsmart, Zillow, SAP, Cornell, and many more. We were recently named as one of the top 10 startups to watch in Utah Valley Magazine(link).